Industrial Control & Automation(PLC & SCADA Systems
Different variables are controlled according to the logic and different tag numbers are given to different motors, valves, sensors etc. It is provided with a monitor whodisplays the process and instrument diagram, and also the live status of process parameters. PLC panels are largely used for industrial automation and process automation. They are programmed through SCADA software and logic which is downloaded as per the process requirements.
- Nano & Micro PLCs 10 IO”s to 140 IO”s.
- Modular PLCs –Scalable from 8/4 to 4096 IO”s with remote drops
- Special function modules like -High Accuracy, Temperature control, power transducer, PID.
- controlled output channel available
- PLC”s with significantly higher configurations available.
- Hot Backup Redundant Systems and Distributed Control Systems